Living Feng Shui
Feng Shui has been around for over 4,000 years and is now practiced extensively around the world. Feng Shui literally means ‘wind & water’; the wind is the ‘chi’ (energy) and the water represents harnessing the flow of ‘chi’ to bring harmony and balance.
Discover the extraordinary synergy that arises when the timeless wisdom of traditional Feng Shui combines with the transformative power of Alchymie.
Experience a unique and harmonious blend that brings a special touch to your living spaces.
Harnessing the principles of Feng Shui alongside the energetic potency of Alchymie we offer a profound opportunity to create a home or office space that supports your well-being, balance and transformation.
Unlock the hidden potential and support within your space when you embrace
the magical fusion of Alchymie and traditional Feng Shui
for a truly exceptional living experience.
Incorporating and Utilising Traditional Feng Shui Practices with Alchymie
My formal study and what I bring to this practice and application when supporting you in your space.
I received formal study through the Earth Home School of Feng Shui with Tisha Morris where we practiced the Black Sect of Tantric Buddhism (BTB) the Western version of Feng Shui. This school allows the space for our intuitive feelings while taking into account how our energy affects the space and how the space affects our energy. It is not strictly the traditional ‘Form School’ that has hard and fast rules of application and a different compass orientation.
The Bagua Map (See image on your left) is one small piece of what I utilise when looking at your home layout.
I also have formal study in Clutter Clearing and Space Clearing. I combine this learning along with my past 30 years of experience I’ve had in Energy Healing and the Alchymie of transforming yourself and your space.
I have an intuitive sensitivity to the energy of spaces and places that I’ll bring to each session along with the practical knowledge that I have learned. I believe our micro selves are an extension of our macro selves and vice versa and thus I’ll assist you in observing and investigating your immediate macro environment to discover hidden secrets and gems that can quickly unravel and open the way and direction to breakthroughs. I believe that our home is our second skin, it is one of our closest reflections that holds the potential to instigate rapid change. A famous quote holds states this Alchymeic principle: “As Above, So below” and “As within, so without”.
Most sessions will be conducted via phone or Skype and we can focus on specific things prioritising your focus given through the questionnaire I have you fill out.
Read below for some of the details around the sessions I offer. More details are offered on each type once you make contact of your interest.
A BASIC IN PERSON – ON SITE CONSULTATION
These sessions are for those who would like additional assistance with energetic clearing from predecessor energy & history and/or their surrounding environment. Note that this can all be done without my need to enter your space, yet if it is possible for me to enter your space there are additional tools I’ll bring and a spatial artifact that you can have a two week loan of to support the clearing of your space.
- Suggestions on how to improve or enhance the chi energy in each area, including the optimal placement of furniture and accessories
- Identify areas of stagnation and how to move the energy appropriately (due to floor plan flaws, furniture, clutter, stagnant energy)
- Trifield Meter measurement of any harmful electromagnetic, microwave, or electric currents.
- Strategies for clearing clutter.
- Dowsing for energy disturbances, which could be as a result of harmful ley lines, water lines, negative energy, and/or stagnant energy. We can if geopathic stress is an issue.
- Suggestions for furnishings, layout, possible colour suggestion to create optimal energy
- Ways to incorporate the Five Elements of Feng Shui (wood, water, earth, metal, fire) to create a healthy, harmonic and aesthetically pleasing home AND to support your own energy.
- Numerology of your home or business. This is an important and informative way to find out what energy your space already holds and how it can benefit you.
- Feng Shui analysis of home exterior, including the entryway, missing corners & extensions and add-ons.
- Assistance during pre-construction for placement of doors, windows, stairs, beams, and any other architectural elements that may affect the energy of your home.
Pricing for in person consultation starts at $525. (Sessions are approx. 2 hours on site with preparation and correspondence before and followup after.)
This is the cost if you are local and live within a 30 min drive. It also applies for homes that are up to 3 bedrooms. Larger homes if you are wanting focus on the entire layout the cost increases and thus I would need to give a quote for travel time and size of home.
The basics for this consultation:
- Initial consultation entails you filling out a pre-questionnaire.
- You supply your own freehand sketch of your home as proportional as possible and also identifying the main entrance or the architectures layout.
- I spend at least an hour of my time prior to our meeting looking into your space energetically and through practical application via the floor plan and above via google maps.
- Our in-person consultation is 2 hours and a follow up call.
- You’ll receive the layout printout of your home over-lapped within the Bagua map.
- This initial consultation I will look over your entire space yet focus on your priorities based on your answers in the questionnaire and help you prioritise recommendations.
- There are many different things I may bring to a consultation and this will all be revealed by what you ask of me and what I intuitively feel in the time given. If you wish to have a follow up session we can arrange this.
LONG – DISTANCE CONSULTATIONS
Note these are amazing and just slightly different in style being that it seems to bring through a more intuitive focus to spaces without distractions. Here are some of the possible areas we can touch upon in a long-distance reading and consultation:
- Same as being in person, minus obvious things, yet it can allow a more intuitive session.
- Selling a Property
- Office or Home Office
- Property Analysis
- Floor plan Review
- Distant Space Clearing
- Strategies for clearing clutter
- The Numerology of your property
- Creating sanctuary in your space
What I will need:
- Copy of your floor plan (a true copy or sketched by you)
- Photo of front of home
- Photos of any rooms in which you want me to address
- Photos of any exterior areas you want me to address
Pricing for a long-distance reading is $325 These consultations begin with me spending time prior to our meeting looking into your space energetically and through practical application via the floor plan and above via google maps and the photographs and the questionnaire you have given me. We will then have a one hour call together on phone or Skype and I’ll send you a reading of your space laid out in the Bagua map and more via digital form.
An Additional add-on to incorporate with your first session or on its own:
BAZI Chinese Astrology Chart – Current special $100
This is your natal chart and although you may be familiar with basic Chinese Astrology and what your year sign is, this reading gives you your four pillars. You actually have a Day, Hour, Month and Year sign that is either a Yin or Yang and one of the five elements, followed by an Animal. With this reading you’ll find out if you have a balance of the five elements in your birth chart and if not what you can do to support this and you may naturally be drawn to a particular element since it brings you balance and thus when you see your chart it’ll make sense and it can help you bring more conscious awareness to these areas. There is also a reading where this chart describes a particular direction that may be most supportive to the direction that you sleep in. With all of this revealed I always feel that all of these things can be transcended, but having the feedback can support your exploration, purification and implementation.
Selling your home and moving to a new home or locating and purchasing your dream home or locating your new rental home sessions
All of these differing scenarios can have energy brought to them. Enquire for more information and see below.
Options for Session and Support in grounding your home vision
Initial Session for Grounding your vision
I’ll give you a form prompting you with questions to assist you in getting clear on what you want and grounding your vision. This speeds up the manifesting process before our session. I’ll read through it and utilise a special alchymeic prayer tool called a Stargate Box to bring focus and ignition to your vision before during and after our session together.
We’ll schedule our first 60 to 90 min session over the phone or Skype.
Exchange: $150 for a 60 min session or $185 for 90 min session.
This could be enough for you or you may feel to receive more support.
Pre-book Two sessions to Ground your vision – You may decide straight away that you would like to book in for two sessions. This can be of great support to follow up what took place after your first session. Two prepaid sessions 60 – 90 min long with a period of a month maximum in between session where once a week you can send me an email of prospective addresses that you would like to pursue and I’ll bring focus to them with a Stargate Box. This includes everything that the initial grounding your vision session offers plus the extra session and extras listed here. Exchange: $340
Alchymeic 4108 Energy House – To assist you for a lifetime of creating sanctuary
Please enquire if this is of interest to you for more details:
I’ll assist you in personalising specific Energies tailored and specialised for you, your family and your transition to your new home with another witness session to feel the grounding of this Energy House into your space.
Feng Shui readings on prosed properties –
Enquire if this is of interest to you and I’ll give you further details.
Please get in touch with me via email@example.com if you are interested.