“Methods of Application” for Magnesium Chloride Oil (Mg.C12)
* Direct Skin Spraying (also called Transdermal application)… is the most efficient and economical application, offering the most benefits to the user. “The therapeutic value of magnesium as a transdermal application reaches well beyond the potential of dietary magnesium” Quote from Dr. Mark Sircus Ac., OMD, DM – Author of Transdermal Magnesium Therapy.
* Initially, those with sensitive skin should dilute 50/50 with water whilst your body adjusts to a higher magnesium level.
* To maximize your absorption, use it after a shower or a bath (while your skin is damp) when your skin is clean and the pores are open. Start gradually with 10 to 30 sprays and build up to 50-60 sprays as desired.
* Avoid the face, eyes, freshly shaved areas, cuts and private areas.
* Leave on for at least 30 minutes, after which the Mg.C12 should be fully absorbed and you can choose to wash it off or leave it on.
* When applied Mg.C12 feels oily but it is actually water based and should rapidly absorb. The residue is more of a “briny/beachy” (Salt solution) sensation, just as if you have been swimming in the ocean, only much stronger. “In fact swimming in salt water is one of the ways of increasing your magnesium uptake, as is eating magnesium rich food.”
* Foot Soaks and Relaxation Baths… are a great way to absorb Mg.C12 without the tingling sensation, this is recommended for children, as their skin is more delicate. Also a better methods for those with skin conditions. Soak up to 20 minutes in a warm bath or foot soak for maximum absorption. The water can be reused for up to 4 soaks adding 1 Tablespoon of oil or flakes each time and water needs to be over 39 degrees Celsius for absorption. (With the remaining MG.C12 water dilute it further and water your garden with this nourishment.)
How much product to use?
Foot Soak: 2-3 Tablespoons Oil or ¼ cup Flakes. Use enough water to just cover the toes.
Relaxation Bath: 1 -3 cups of flakes or 150ml oil.
Use for Massage: Massage stimulates the blood flow, not only to the skin, but also to the underlying tissues, and of course enhances the absorption and distribution of the Mg.C12. Great for massage therapists!
The “Tingle” factor… only applies to direct body spraying. As your Magnesium levels rise and your body becomes accustomed, it will disappear. This is an indication of high acid levels and low magnesium levels. As your magnesium levels increase your acid levels will decrease. If tingling lasts more than 5 minutes, dilute 50/50 with water when spraying /massaging into the body.
Initially for the first month daily use is recommended. If you have the capacity to use it over your whole body at least once a day, you will feel the benefits of raising your Magnesium levels much faster. (Be prepared to wash it off, if need be.)
Brush your teeth with Mg.C12… Spray on to a wet toothbrush, a light brush will remineralise teeth, stimulate saliva glands, break down plaque and help to rebuild enamel. If you swallow Magnesium Oil do not worry, in fact you can even spray it direct into your mouth for the onset of a sore throat/cold or add a teaspoon to a glass of water for constipation. Higher levels can be used for colon cleansing, consult with your health specialist for advice on this procedure.
Mg.C12 Substitutes Deodorant… with continued use of Mg.C12 it deodorizes the whole body. (Do not use after shaving or it will sting!)
- The underarms and feet are great entry points for Mg.C12 to enter the body. Once your Magnesium levels are raised you can maintain your levels by using Mg.C12 intuitively in different areas.
- The best absorption is through the feet. Up to 90% absorption. (Put your feet up or socks on.)
Find a method that works for you. Feel the amazing support of magnesium.
“This information has been written based on the research of Dr. Mark Sircus, AC., O.M.D. Please always consult your health professional in the use of any natural products.”